The Package Content
The training materials of the consultants package consists of one book, one instruction manual, a claims package, and phone coaching (the 3 study manuals for the VA Accreditation Examination may be purchased with the package or seperately). You will learn about the aid and attendance benefit, how to keep compliant with rules and regulations, how to use the marketing materials and how to implement a number of unique business strategies.
The Book and Manual:
1. "Veterans Benefits Consultants Instruction Manual" (table of contents)
2. "Aid and Attendance Handbook for Professionals and Consultants" (2012 Edition) w/software. 686 pages (table of contents). This is the most complete and comprehensive book available on the subject of VA pension and VA death pension -- the so-called aid and attendance benefit. It is the ultimate resource for any professional or consultant who wants to educate and help veterans with the aid and attendance pension benefit.
3 Folders with PDF forms, checklists, and instructions. The claims package is an extremely useful tool created to assist any veteran or their spouse prepare all of the documents and forms necessary to submit a complete application. Becoming accredited will not introduce you to the application forms nor help you understand the application process (the claims package will do all of this).
SOLD SEPARATELY: "Training Manual for the Accredited Agents Exam", "Preparing for the Accredited Agents Exam", and "Selections from Title 38 Code Of Federal Regulations Pertaining to the Accredited Agents Exam". These are the study materials we provide for non-attorney purchasers of our package to help them pass the exam with VA and become accredited agents (practice exams included).
SOLD SEPARATELY: Web Site & Listing (Search Engine Optimized)
Your contact information, website, and sales message will be placed on a uniquely targeted, one-year listing of your services that is tied to the most highly visited page on our website -- one that deals with veterans benefits. Only those people who have purchased our consultants package are allowed to participate in this unique listing service. This popular page receives 6,000 to 7,000 unique visitors a month where you will likely receive a number of leads from this year-long listing. It produces more lead requests from visitors than all of the other thousands of listings on our site combined (our website -- www.longtermcarelink.net -- receives approximately 80,000 visitors a month). At the end of your first year, you can renew this listing service beginning at $19.00 a month. For more information and to view a sample of this listing please go to www.veteransListing.com. Your listing on this page is linked to a uniquely optimized veterans benefits website that we create for you.
After purchasing this package (as mentioned above), individuals may also purchase this web site addition (NCPC Listing and Memberhsip included). This site is search engine optimized and targets senior veterans for you to advertise your services to online. You can choose and own your domain name for this site and we will host your site for free for one year. You have the choice between two design options for this web site. To see the an example of the websites that we create for you please visit www.utahveterans.com. This web site is for Chris Merrill who helps veterans in Utah. Chris does planning for long term care and provides veterans benefits information. By having additional web sites to describe his veterans services, Chris is generating more internet inquiries than he would with just a planning site.
A PDF template for a color brochure to promote veterans benefits consulting. This brochure is an 8 1/2 x 11 document printed on both sides and tri-folded with a blank panel on the back panel for inserting your contact information.
A packet of 20 veterans benefits booklets titled "Long Term Care Benefits for Veterans" to be used as an educational handout, as instructions for those who wish to file claims on their own and as the textbook for our presentation system described below. (80 pages.) Your ownership of the consulting package allows you to purchase more booklets for $3.95 each (shipping is $11.40 per 25 booklets). You must order additional copies of this book in quantities of 20 or more.
A seminar marketing system for educating groups on long term care benefits for veterans. The system is designed to present the following concepts:
- State veterans homes
- Veterans health care
- Long term care benefits available through veterans health care
- Pension and death Pension
- Eligibility and application process for Pension
- Pension ratings
Also included is a DVD with the same presentation. The DVD slides are designed to stop on each slide until you activate the play button for the next one.
An article and news release packet containing 22 ghostwritten articles on veterans benefits that you may use for any purpose. Examples of using these articles would include: use on your website, use on your personal blog, as a mailer to your existing clients, for newspaper or magazine feature articles or for seniors publications.
Also included in this package is 1 news release for use in your local community.
1. CD - Aid & Attendance Hanbook: This CD is intended to be used w/ the Aid & Attendance Handbook. It contains forms, worksheets and benefits estimates software for estimating aid and attendance Pension income before and after asset transfers
2. CD - 45 Minute Power Point Presentation.
3. CD - Documents and Instructions: Under certain conditions, especially for some worksite presentations, it is not practical to use a PowerPoint presentation or to use a DVD slide presentation. This CD contains printed lecture notes to be used without slides and that you can reproduce and provide to your attendees in order to give them some visual aide support as you present the material.
4. DVD - 45 Minute Slide Presentation: Many locations where you well lecture will have a DVD player and a monitor. In some situations, it is more convenient and perhaps more effective to use the monitor instead of using a projector and PowerPoint. The DVD's slides are identical to the presentations available in PowerPoint.
Business Strategies Portion
- Fee Based Planning: Personal Service Arrangements and Long Term Care Planning
- Using the Tax Requirements for Paid Family Caregivers
- Using Compliance in Representation
- Medicaid Planning
- Search Engine Optimization Strategies
- and more...
Request information in the form below or call (800) 989-8137 for pricing and more detail.
Feel free to submit any question you have
If you prefer, feel free to request information or submit a question to us in the form below. We will contact you with answers and relevant information. Please know that we respect your privacy. Your information will not be given / sold to any other entity.