Legal Issues With Long Term Care
Find Eldercare Services in your area provided by our members.
We promote and support planning for long term care. The links below will direct you to sites we believe are useful and informational eldercare resources. Our Guide to Long Term Care Planning also covers many eldercare and long term care planning topics.
All aging people, regardless of current health, should have a long term care plan. This includes (1) A knowledge of eldercare issues (2) Preparation and proper funding, and (3) Using long term care professionals. Failure to effectively plan for long term care can lead to the greatest crisis an older person will ever face.
1. Elder Law Attorneys
2. Health Law Program ...(National law firm that helps the elderly and disadvantiged)
3. National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
4. Nursing Home Abuse Resource ...(Information for victims of elder abuse)
5. Personal Injury Lawyers ...(Lawyers who specialize in nursing home abuse.)
6. Robert Clofine's Elder Law and Estate Planning
7. Senior Law Web ...(Web site sponsored by the firm of Goldfarb & Abrandt.
8. Family Caregiver Alliance
9. Parkison's Disease Foundation ...Parkinson's and Long Term Care Legal Issues
10. Alzheimer's Association ...legal issues
11. Mesothelioma Lawyer Center