Assisted Transition - Georgia
ASSISTED TRANSITION is a FREE Elder Care Referral Service. Finding local, long term care for every senior is our specialty! We take away the confusion and help our clients understand what option is best for them: Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes or Home Care. Because we care, we offer FREE GUIDED TOURS to our clients. We will personally drive our clients, or their families, for FREE to the locations that meet their personal, financial, and geographic preferences. Our Elder Care Advisor, Shelley Reig, would be happy to answer any questions and can even offer resources to help find financial assistance.
We also personally visit and assess all clients and facilities to ensure a good match is made with each placement.
We will assist our clients and their families with the transition from start to finish.
- Complete the ONLINE ASSESSMENT FORM or speak with Shelley Reig, one of our Elder Care Advisors at 1-800-391-8599. This will begin the placement process.
- Shortly after we receive the client's information, Shelley will contact the client to schedule an in-person or phone interview. This will give us the information needed to provide the best care options.
- After our thorough assessment, the Elder Care Advisor will create a Client Profile. This will help us find the best senior care options that meet the client's personal, financial, and geographic preferences.
- The Elder Care Advisor will schedule tours* with the care facilities that match the client's requirements. All contracted elder care facilities have been thoroughly screened and evaluated by Shelley Reig,our Elder Care Advisor to ensure license and regulations are in good standing.
- Once the client has selected and transitioned to the perfect facility, we'll follow up to make sure all of their needs and expectations have been met.
*We offer FREE GUIDED TOURS to our clients. We will personally drive the client or their families for FREE to the locations that meet their personal, financial, and geographic preferences.