Our service options are flexible and customizable according to your specific situation, and your personalized senior care plan can be a combination of any of our service offerings.
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Help with hobbies - scrapbooking & games - gardening - sports & news
- General shopping and errands
- Transportation and appointments
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA CARE
- Customized care plans
- Cueing programs to stimulate memory
- Constant patient monitoring
- Supervise medication and daily activities
- Fostering of supportive communication
- Promoting a positive environment
- Providing meaningful activities
- Laundry & ironing
- Vacuuming & dusting
- Meal preparation & washing dishes
- Caring for pets and plants
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Medication reminders
- Diet monitoring and meal planning
- Walking assistance
Request Help or Information by filling out the form below
Proudly serving Southern New Castle County, Kent County, and Sussex County.
Phone: (302) 674-2234
Toll Free: (800) 760-6389
9 East Loockerman St,
Dover, DE 19901
Christopher Stetzar - Member of the Tri-state Care Planning Council
I am a member of the Tri-state Care Planning Council, a local council in Delaware.
We help seniors with their retirement and eldercare needs.
Best of Home Care
About the NCPC
The National Care Planning Council and its affiliated
members are dedicated to helping families recognize the need for long term care planning and to helping
implement that planning. Integrity, honesty, and a genuine concern for those who are in need of (or may need)
long term care are at the heart of our services.