ComForCare Private HomeCare
Our clients' comfort and peace of mind is our top priority. We are there every step of the way to ensure your companion is not only an experienced one, but also has an ideal personality match to complement our client. You will meet your caregiver prior the date of service, in your home or in another comfortable environment of your choice. With our FREE in-home consultation, we will be able to address your concerns and find you the best care possible at an affordable price!
We have a minimum of 12 hours per week and a minimum of 4 hours per day.
- Overnight Rate $21/Hour
- Hourly Rate $21/Hour
- Live In Rate $230/Day
Types of care
- Dementia/Alzheimer's Care
- Doctor Visit Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Finances Bookkeeping
- Home Maintenance
- Memory Care
- Meal Preparation
- Errand And Grocery Assistance
- Travel- Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care Screening
We have a 10- STEP HIRING PROCESS for our caregivers!
- Pass our caregiver skill set evaluation.
- Pass our drug, ethics, attitude, and responsibility evaluations
- Participate in personal interviews
- Have previous employment and personal references verified
- Have Professional licensing verifies
- Checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Pass criminal background and state driving records checks
- Participate in full skills orientation
- Demonstrate understanding of OSHA universal precautions, including proof of a negative TB test
- Pass employment verification Upon beginning the services, our office staff is there every step of the way to make sure we are exceeding your expectations.
Our approach to health is holistic and we partnered with many outside services to provide you with a well-rounded approach to healthy living: Elder law attorneys, Nurses and LPNs, Assisted Living Facilities, Phillips Lifeline (Personal Emergency Response Systems), Psychiatrists and Therapists, and Certified Personal Fitness Trainers
We have support for Dementia, including Alzheimer's, Vascular Dementia, Mixed Dementia, Dementia with Lewy Bodies, Parkinson's Disease, Frontotemporal Dementia and more...