Age In Place Indiana
Do your PARENTS or LOVED ONES WANT TO AGE IN PLACE, or continue living in their home or return home AFTER A HOSPITAL OR REHAB STAY?
We are a small private and exclusive nurse owned, family ran, caregiving service. If the time has come for your family to make the decision about where and how your loved ones will receive care or AGE IN PLACE, WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU.
We provide customized post-hospital care, customized post-rehab care, in-home care, respite care, homemaking, medication reminders, medication management, meal preparation, restorative exercises, errands, and socialization. We specialize in post-rehab and post-hospital stay, especially for those with movement disorders, Parkinson's, PSP, strokes, and generalized muscle deconditioning. We help people with movement disorders to get back on their feet as quickly as possible to the extent that is physically possible, especially after a hospital stay.
Our services can be offered wherever you choose to call HOME:
- Private residence
- Assisted living suite
- Home of a family member
Our services are delivered under 4 departments:
- CARE-GIVING: services are provided by home care aides, companions, and certified home care aides in the comfort of your home or where ever you or your loved one chooses to call home.
- Chronic Illness & Symptom Management: These services are designed to reduce frequent trips to the hospital and rehab facilities. The care programs are designed by nurses and geriatric care specialist and can be offered in your home.
- POST HOSPITAL, POST REHAB & RESPITE CARE AT OUR GROUP HOME: This is short term, or long term care & nursing care offered 24/7 at our group home. Some families use this service to transition from the hospital or rehab to home.
- CARE MANAGEMENT, CARE COORDINATION & CARE NAVIGATION: Geriatric care managers provide these services. The goal is to make long-distance caregiving easier and more gratifying for the long-distance or the very busy family caregiver.
We serve the following 5 groups of people:
- We serve older adults who want supportive living services DELIVERED INTO the place they know by heartâ€¦.their home so they can continue to live at home for as long as possible.
- We serve the adult children (some in the sandwich generation) of the older adults who want to remain in their homes.
- We serve the social workers, case managers, and discharge planners in offering options and solutions for their patients. We will go to the care settings 7 days a week to meet and design care options.
- We serve long-distance family caregivers with nurse navigators, care management, and care coordination services.
- We serve the public by offering free caregiving and learning resources with useful simplified tools and information with practical solutions that can be easily used
OUR STAFF INCLUDES:
- Nurse Navigators
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Personal Care Assistants
- Life Enhancement Caregivers
We take the stress out of in-home caregiving while helping older adults with just about everything!