$79.00 | 2017 Edition | 410 pgs & Data Disc | Table of Contents
**Book will ship on January 27, 2017**
We are excited to PRESALE our new "How to Apply" book (2017 Edition). It is a welcome and needed resource for veterans of any age, their families, and for those who assist veterans. This edition incorporates everything we have learned over the years, specifically over the previous year. We provide 2017 Benefit Rates, current information on VA Regulations, and step-by-step instructions to submit "Fully Developed Claims" for several types benefits. Purchasers will also receive a free addendum to explain regulation changes for VA Pension in the summer of 2017.
Step-by-step instructions and forms to submit "Fully Developed Claims" for benefits include:
- Non-service connected Pension and Survivor's (Death) Pension with Aid and Attendance or Housebound Allowances,
- Disability Compensation for disabilities incurred or aggravated during active military service (including Presumed Service-Connected, POW, Chronic Conditions, Ionizing Radiation, Agent Orange, Disability Caused by Illness, Combat or Other Injury, Existing Conditions, Exposure to Hazards, Chemicals and Harmful Environmental Conditions, PTSD – Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Noise Induced Hearing Loss with Tinnitus, PTIU – Permanent and Total Disability Due to Individual Unemployability, Gulf War Disorders, Reevaluation or Change for an Existing Benefit, Section 1151 Claim, Tropical Diseases, and more...)
- Special Monthly Compensation (SMC),
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC), a death benefit for survivors of veterans who died on active duty or as a result of service-connected disability or as a result of improper treatment from VA healthcare or rehabilitation services,
- Disability Compensation, SMC, and DIC with Aid and Attendance or Housebound Allowances,
- Burial and Accrued Benefits for Survivors
- Home Improvement Grants (HISA), and more...
This book also provides information on:
- 2017 Benefit Rates
- VA Intake Centers and Regional Offices
- Veterans Health Care (information and enrolling)
- State Veterans Nursing Home's and other benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Homeless Support,
- Handling Denial Letters, Submitting New/Material Information, and Making an Appeal
- Loan Guarantee, Education Benefits, and more...
Claim Support Data Disc included!
Disc - Intake Center Mailing/Faxing Information, 240 + Current VA forms, 2017 Benefit Rates, Detailed Checklists (instructions for each type of claim), Medical Examination Worksheets, Medical Questionnaires, and an Addendum on VA's Proposed Rule Changes for Pension.
Message from the Primary Author, Thomas Day
"There are scores of books available on veterans benefits. We have perused a number of them through purchase and many others through published tables of content and published excerpts and we believe that none of them contain the level of instructions on the complicated claim processes that we provide in this publication. Many of these other books describe how to qualify for the benefits and what the benefits are and then obliquely reference a few forms that can be obtained online. Others do go into more detail on what encompasses a successful claim but they do not provide step-by-step instructions. It is our opinion that none of these books would adequately assist you in filing a successful claim. We believe our book is totally unique in providing you the nuts and bolts, step-by-step instructions and strategies to file successful claims for the four disability income benefits offered by the Department of Veterans Affairs."