Rheinhardt & Bray
Welcome to Radley & Rheinhardt, P.C. - An Elder & Disability Law Firm
The questions we face in the last 30 years of life are no less daunting than those we faced in the first 30:
- Will I outlive my money?
- How can I preserve my assets?
- How can I leave the most to my children and grandchildren without losing control of my finances?
- Can I afford a nursing home or assisted living facility?
- How can I qualify for Medicaid?
- Do I need long term care insurance? Should I purchase an annuity?
- What sort of legal strategies can protect me and my assets?
Jeff Rheinhardt is an attorney and principle in the firm, Radley & Rheinhardt, P.C., a leading Mohawk Valley law firm. Jeff has practiced law for over twenty years, the first fifteen as a general practitioner. Beginning in the late 1990s, Jeff changed the direction of the firm dedicating Radley & Rheinhardt, P.C. to helping seniors, the disabled and their loved ones with legal issues concerning their special needs. His primary areas of practice include elder and disability law, retirement and estate planning, asset protection and estate administration. The firm also assists clients with Medicaid, Social Security, Medicare, and VA eligibility and benefits.
Jeff is a frequent seminar presenter and contributor to local publications on issues affecting seniors and the disabled. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, including its Elder Law Section, Herkimer County Bar Association, and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. A lifelong resident of the Mohawk Valley, Jeff serves on the boards of the Valley United Way and Catholic Charities.