Seniors Helping Seniors®
Seniors Helping Seniors® unique approach provides care and companionship that helps seniors remain independent and stay in their homes. All our caregivers are seniors, so you're dealing with someone who truly understands.
And with over 70 senior caregivers available to serve seniors in Charlotte and surrounding areas, Seniors Helping Seniors® has all the resources you need for outstanding home care support:
- Respite Care - Giving family members a break from the stress of caregiving
- Companion Care - Hanging out together, and being a friend
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - Taking care of those with special needs
- Light Housekeeping - Doing household chores, laundry, and light cleaning
- Cooking - Providing good meals for physical nourishment and social bonding
- Shopping - Running errands, buying groceries
- Transportation - Helping with doctors' appointments, meetings, and social events
- Medication Monitoring - Making sure the right medications are taken at the right time and much more...
We're here to help!