Law Office of Carol Thomas
At the Law Office of Carol M. Thomas, we can assist you with your estate planning so that your loved ones will not have to go through probate. By having your affairs in order, your family and friends will not have to expend unnecessary time and money to handle your estate. In instances where probate or a guardian and/or conservator is required, we can assist you as well.
- Basic Estate Planning Issues
- General Durable Powers of Attorney
- Medical Powers of Attorney
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
Elder Law and Asset Protection
What will happen to your home, your business and your investments if you can no longer care for yourself? Do you have preparations made in the event you need to move to a nursing home or other facility? Visit the Law Office of Carol M. Thomas Law now to make decisions about the future.
- Current legal documents to protect assets if one is placed in a nursing home
- Legally reduce expenses, even after being placed in a nursing home
- Guidance through the Medicaid eligibility and application process
- Assistance with Veteran's Benefits eligibility and planning.
Don't make mistakes. This is a complicated field. Please consult someone who specializes in guiding clients through this difficult process of saving assets from nursing home expenses.