Metrowest Eldercare Management
Mission: Our certified nurse life care manager and geriatric care managers develop client specific life care plans for adults with disability and elders using care management and nursing process. Our plans contain an organized, comprehensive, evidenced based road map that estimates and identifies the current and future healthcare and home care needs thereby ensuring successful outcomes.
This guide and personal attention gives families and medical-legal sectors a thorough understanding of needs and resources and peace of mind.
We also offer long term management of chronic illnesses often with remote monitoring devices to help people age in place with dignity and maximum independence.
Our clients typically include those facing long-term frailty, illness or incapacity. Clients often need help to plan, coordinate and navigate the medical and housing maze.
Typical Clients scenarios:
- Progressive, disabling conditions such as aging issues, dementia, mental decline, neurological conditions such as Parkinson's Disease and Multiple Sclerosis, personal injury
- Cardiac, respiratory, stroke, diabetes and other chronic illnesses
- Developmental and intellectual disabilities; special needs
- Mental health disorders
- Housing transition or moving
- Custodial personal care
- Long-term care
- End-of-life decision making
- Advocacy in a hospital or rehabilitation facility
- Cost evaluation and community resources
We offer home visits to:
- Assess and monitor
- Plan and problem-solve
- Educate and advocate
Caring for an aging or disabled relative or friend can be challenging. A chronic declining disease, a new life-altering complex illness, a catastrophic injury or simply facing multiple medical providers can become overwhelming.
Our Care Managers are licensed, seasoned health care professionals registered in nursing, social work and occupational therapy who help you and your family navigate the complexities of advanced illness, health related challenges or hospitalization.