Touched by Angels Home
Healthcare II, Inc.
We are family owned and we treat your family with the same respect and dignity as our own family. Experienced Care Managers and Nurses assess the need and create a customized, individualized Plan of Care. We provide continuity of supervision of caregivers. Our caregivers are screened, insured and individually matched with our clients. An overarching goal of TBA is to help our clients keep their independence and remain in their homes. We are accredited by the BBB of Central North Carolina.
Our services include:
- Client safety, Home safety check, Monitoring bath and shower, Monitor other difficult activities
- Home services, Housekeeping, Kitchen organization and cleaning, Bathroom organization and cleaning, Vacuuming and sweeping, Pet care and plant care assistance
- Home safety checklist, Eliminating tripping hazards, Safe-proofing home
- Laundry, Changing linens, Take out the trash
- Personal care, Bathing, Shampooing, Grooming, Dressing, Lotion application, Transfer and mobility assistance, Toileting, Continence care, Medication reminders
- Reminder calls, Reassurance calls
- Companionship, Escorting to/from appointments, errands, social events, outings, excursions, Sort/organize mail, Reading assistance
- Life enrichment activities, Conversation and discussion of current and historical events, Outdoor activities, Gardening,
- Assistance with daily activities, Sitter, Nutrition, Grocery shopping, Meal preparation, Monitor diet and consumption, Hydration, Feeding, Cleanup,
- Specialized care, Respite care/caregiver relief, Alzheimer’s care services, Dementia care services