It was a gorgeous Wednesday morning when Arlene nearly killed Gene.
"I remember that day like it was yesterday. I did what I had to do. I made him swallow those pills. Right away, I saw the look in his eye and I thought it was all over. I mean, both of us thought we knew what his doctor told us. But, boy were we ever wrong. My gosh, I just don't know how I could've gone on."
We're human beings. We make mistakes. Sometimes, the consequences are devastating. We are here to ensure that that does not happen to you and your loved one.
» Medical / Navigational Assistance and Case Management
- For your diagnosis and treatment recommendations – review of options, assistance with decision-making
- Background research: diagnosis and/or treatment options
- Records review and discussion
- Prescriptions / Supplements / Medication Reviews
- Preparation for appointments
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Hospital bedside monitoring
- Pain Management and Palliative Care Consulting – finding the right resources
- Healthcare proxy and advance directive assistance
- Caregiver support
- Caregiver education
- When a loved one that needs care does not live close programs
- Solo senior Advocacy
» Home Health, Eldercare, End-of-Life Services – helping you find:
- In-home nursing care and
- Daily living assistance referrals
- Home therapy and rehabilitation coordination
- Assisted living and nursing home recommendations
- Pain Management
- Hospice and palliative care services
- End of life planning including advance directives.
» Shared Decision Making
» Finding help for Pain Management
» Mediation Assistance for Family Health Matters
- When difficult health-related decisions need to be made for a loved one, including family disputes (moving a parent into a nursing home, choosing an out-of-town treatment facility, and others)
» Prevention Services - finding help for:
- Pain Management
- Drug reviews
- Health coaching