Atrinity Home Health
Our experienced team of nurses and therapists deliver a high level of care and treatment to aid your recovery. Professional caregivers, who put you first, will create a plan that fits your lifestyle and is uniquely yours.
Specialized Treatment Programs
Do you require skilled nursing or therapy? Are you dealing with a new diagnosis? Have you recently been in the hospital or a skilled nursing facility? Are you scheduling joint replacement surgery? We can help. Atrinity Home Health is the home health choice for those who have been prescribed care at home. Our skilled clinical team and highly trained therapists will work hard to get you back on your feet. We are committed to providing the individualized care and support you need.
Our services include:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Program
- Specialized Therapy Treatments
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cardiac & Pulmonary Care
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Specialized Therapy
- Wound Care
- Diabetes Management & Education
- Pain Management
- Fall Prevention
Request Help or Info in the Form Below
Proudly serving most of the State of Connecticut.
Bob Magowan, LPN/Care Transitions Manager
8 Research Drive
Wallingford, CT 06492
Connecticut's Top Ranked Home Health Company is Atrinity
When rehabilitative success is your goal, there is no better home health agency to call than Atrinity Home Health. We’ll go above and beyond to ensure you are receiving the right care and treatment for your recovery.
What You Can Expect With Us:
- A nurse is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Experienced and highly trained Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Therapy 7 days a week, if required
- Thorough background checks of all employees, who are carefully selected
- A number of payment options, with most insurances accepted
- High satisfaction ratings from our patients
- Positive outcomes.
Member of the CtCPC
I am member of the Southern Connecticut Advisory Board with the Connecticut Care Planning Council.
About the NCPC
The National Care Planning Council and its affiliated members are dedicated to helping families recognize the need for long term care planning and to helping implement that planning. Integrity, honesty, and a genuine concern for those who are in need of (or may need) long term care are at the heart of our services.