SherCare Senior Services
SherCare Senior Services is a community-based home health care company located in central New Jersey, serving clients in Somerset, Morris, Union, and Essex counties.
We offer a full range of hourly, daily, and 24/7 certified home health aide and companion care, both in clients' own homes and in area facilities. SherCare blends advanced technology with human touch to meet your goals, preferences, and needs.
We will work with your budget to tailor a plan that maximizes your loved one's independence and individuality while safeguarding their health and well-being providing you and your family members the assurance of loving care.
SherCare services include, but are not limited to:
- Activities of Daily Living (ambulation and transfer, eating, toileting)
- Basic Health Care (insulin shots, medications, wound care)
- Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Household Business Tasks (check writing, mail, phone calls)
- Light Housekeeping (kitchen cleanup, laundry, straightening up, vacuuming)
- Meal Preparation
- Shopping and Errands
- Comfort and Companionship
We are fully accredited by a nationally recognized organization ensuring the care you receive meets all government regulations for the quality provision of home health services.
Reach out to learn more about how SherCare Senior Services can share in the care of your loved ones.
Request Help or Info in the Form Below
Proudly serving Somerset, Morris, Union, and Essex counties.
Sherry Collins Zabel, Owner
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Sherry Collins Zabel, owner of ShareCare Senior Services, has always had a passion for helping people. What started as doing 'favors' for her elderly neighbors eventually became a career for Sherry when she met her first official client in 2006.
Thanks to Sherry's energetic and dedicated quality of care, she soon found herself in high demand, prompting her to seek out employees that would uphold the same level of service that her clients had come to rely on.
SherCare Senior Services has since flourished into a successful home health care agency rooted in personalized service and compassionate care.
At SherCare Senior Services we make these promises:
- We will care for the mind, body, and spirit in a way that is comforting and compassionate.
- We will strive to become a trusted and welcomed part of your day, working to make every connection personal and memorable.
- We will discover what is important to you, respect your choices, and customize our service specifically to your needs.
- We will work to continually meet all of your needs and adapt to ensure that transitions are made effortlessly as you adjust to new situations.
- We will be leaders in care delivery, corporate responsibility, and community action.
Give us a call today to learn more about how SherCare can share in the care of your loved ones!
Sherry was a LIFESAVER when my Mom fell and suddenly needed assistance with everyday chores. She was so patient with us - walked us through what we needed, communicated with the whole family, and found us the perfect aide for my Mom. Thankfully my Mom is back on her feet but we will definitely be keeping Sherry's number for the years ahead!
Sherry and her staff are always working with my mother and I to find the best solutions to meet our needs. It's nice knowing that my mom is being looked after so well during the times when I can't be there myself.
Sherry and her helpers have been great. Whether they are asked to come for scheduled visits, or called upon for a last-minute emergency, SherCare has always been there for me.
A compassionate, energetic young woman that always gives her full attention and care to her clients.
About the NCPC
The National Care Planning Council and its affiliated members are dedicated to helping families recognize the need for long term care planning and to helping implement that planning. Integrity, honesty, and a genuine concern for those who are in need of (or may need) long term care are at the heart of our services.