Right at Home is a national organization that promotes independence, security and joy through the provision of in-home care and assistance.
Right at Home's care is appropriate whenever a person prefers to stay at home but needs ongoing care that cannot easily or effectively be provided completely by family and friends. A range of health services and products for those who are in need of assistance with the essential activities of daily living are provided by our professional staff.
Right at Home is a Trusted, Reliable and Responsive resource for home care. As a leader in the private duty home health care services industry, Right at Home provides customer-focused care.
Right at Home provides:
- Skilled Nursing (RN, LPN) : medication administration, IV Infusion
Therapy, catheter care, wound care, feeding tube maintenance, skilled hospice support, etc.
- Personal Care (Certified Nursing Assistant): bathing, walking assistance, posture positioning, continence care, oral hygiene, special diet/meal preparation, eating assistance, toileting assistance, etc.
- Companion Care/Sitter/Homemaker Care: meal prep, light housekeeping, shopping & errands, safety supervision, medication reminders, laundry services, socialization, incidental transportation, recreational activities, personal hygiene & dressing guidance, review with family.
- Special Care Situations: Alzheimers/Memory Loss, Medication Management and Compliance, Osteoarthritis/Mobility Loss, Hypertension/Stroke, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Cancer.
- Recuperative Care: care after a hospital stay or outpatient procedures.
- Respite Care: short term care for a loved one