Become a Member of the NCPC
We invite you to become a member of the NCPC starting at $8/mth.
Your membership, among other benefits listed in the menu above, will include an advertising listing(s) on our site, your own personal sales (web) page, and access to the member section. Here are 9 Valuable Benefits from Being a Member
Starting at $8.00 a month (including a one time, non-refundable, $45.00 set up fee).
Additional listings can be added for $1.00/mth. There are no contracts / enrollment periods.
OPTION 2 (read more):
Starting at $15.00 a month (including a one time, non-refundable, $45.00 set up fee).
Additional listings can be added. There are no contracts / enrollment periods. In order to join a State Council, you must be a member of the NCPC. The monthly fee of $15.00 is the minimum amount that pays for both memberships.
9 Ways You Will Prosper from Being a Member
1. Get valuable internet listing exposure on our popular website (500,000 unique visitors a year who are seeking assistance for aging seniors). This includes free updates to your listing and personal sales page as well as monthly statistical reporting to monitor your listing,
2. Receive coaching and back office support as you use our marketing tools,
3. Become a member of your state care planning council to provide additional internet listing exposure in a different format to a different market segment,
4. Receive marketing support in the form of free brochures, special listings, special Internet arrangements, and much more,
5. Have access to 3 powerful marketing systems and expand your reach to new clients or customers that your competitors are unable to access,
6. Purchase (at a discount) valuable training materials and books to give you expertise that others in your area of endeavor do not have,
7. Have access to free ghostwritten articles that you can use for your blogs, your websites, your email campaigns, to place in local publications or for any other similar purpose,
8. Use the NCPC logo and promote yourself as a member on your website, on brochures and any other place where it might benefit your standing in the community,
9. Form a local elder planning council in your area to open new doors for your services that you could not open in any other way.
- Thomas Day, Founder and Director
Become a Member:
Starting at $8.00 a month (including a one time $45.00 set up fee). There are no contracts / enrollment periods.
Our Statement of Purpose:
We Promote and Support Planning for Long Term Care
(1) To promote a public awareness of the need for long term care planning
(2) To provide materials to educate the public on how to plan for long term care
(3) To provide support to member eldercare experts who help the public plan for long term care
(4) To promote the services and expertise of our members
State Care Planning Councils:
List on your State's Web Site as well as the NCPC
Adding a listing to your state's website will bring your advertising close to home and double your presence on the internet. Learn more...